On-site, all precautions will be taken to offer a conducive and safe business environment. We are strictly following the recommendations of the CDC and WHO regarding business gatherings. All persons attending the conference must comply with rules and regulations implemented, including attesting that they have not experienced any of the following:
• Cold or flu like symptoms in the previous 14 days (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, diarrhea, difficulty breathing);
• Currently diagnosed with COVID-19;
• Tested positive or has a pending test for COVID-19;
• Is currently quarantined due to COVID-19 concerns;
• Has had direct contact or known indirect contact in the previous 14 days, or at any time during work at the Property, with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; and
• Has traveled in the previous 14 days to any areas designated as having widespread ongoing transmission by the Centers for Disease Control.
Be prepared to show your COVID-19 vaccine certification at registration. You must be able to present proof that you’re fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
No, a negative PCR test does not grant you access to attend TCH+BPI 2022 conference. You must be fully vaccinated to be granted access to the event.
If you become ill or develop symptoms, contact event staff and/or hotel security, return to your room or depart the event and return home to isolate and schedule a COVID-19 test.
If the event has to be postponed, your registration will be rolled over to the new event dates.