On-site, all precautions will be taken to offer a conducive and safe business environment. We are following the recommendations of the CDC and WHO regarding business gatherings. All persons attending the conference must comply with rules and regulations implemented, including attesting that they have not experienced any of the following:
- Cold or flu like symptoms in the previous 5 days (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, diarrhea, difficulty breathing);
- Currently diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Tested positive or has a pending test for COVID-19;
- Is currently quarantined due to COVID-19 concerns;
- Has had direct contact or known indirect contact in the previous 5 days, or at any time during work at the Property, with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Has traveled in the previous 5 days to any areas designated as having widespread ongoing transmission by the Centers for Disease Control.
As a precaution, we encourage conference attendees to take an 'at-home' rapid antigen COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the conference start time.
If you become ill or develop symptoms, contact event staff and/or hotel security, return to your room or depart the event and return home to isolate and schedule a COVID-19 test.